Report and Accounts for the Year Ending 31st July 2018
What is The Dylan Howells Foundation?
The charity was set-up by family and friends of Dylan who tragically passed away suddenly in July 2016 aged 41 from a heart arrhythmia, leaving behind him a wife and two children. Passionate about sport in all forms, Dylan competed nationally and internationally in Triathlon and Aquathlon, becoming the Welsh National Aquathlon Champion in 2007 and finishing 6th in age group in the 2010 ITU Aquathlon World Championships in Budapest.
Our aims for our first year of operation ending 31st July 2018
Having initially identified the trustees and set-up the charity in the summer of 2017, our initial goals were to:
- Defining a governance amongst the 5 trustees
- Establishing an efficient fundraising and distribution model
- Identifying initial targets for sponsorship (both at individual and club level)
- Raising the profile of the organisation in the local community
- Delivering tangible results across a limited number of sports
Download the full Report and Accounts document (PDF)